How do I set up my art files? What are your File Specifications?
• Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed
• CMYK only (we do not print Pantone/5th/Spot/RGB)
• If using a template, the file uploaded to our site should match the exact "template size" (different than "graphic size").
• Files over 200" can be scaled
• Make sure all objects are embedded and flattened (we do not print Non-Native Art).
• If using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
• Design on a layer on top of our template
• Flatten all objects/transparencies/gradients/swatches and outline all text
• The size of the file uploaded to the website should be exactly the same size as the template was provided, including the artboard (white) space in the file
• We print on white material, if you leave an area blank it will print white
• For Advertising Flags, leave a safety margin of at least 2" from all edges to prevent text from being cut off/hemmed over.
If you have any questions about file set-ups, please contact us via phone or email at .